Career Development & Tuition Reimbursement
THE APPLICATION PERIOD IS OPEN.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS DECEMBER 31, 2022
- Must be a dues paying member in good standing for a minimum of 24 months
- Coursework must meet requirements for an associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s degree, trade certification and/or licensing and be completed at an accredited college, university or trade school.
- Conferences, seminars, or and professional development courses must directly correlate to your career goals with the City of LA.
- Must include receipts of registration, tuition, lab fees, etc.
- Must verify you are not receiving FULL reimbursements from your Department’s Tuition Reimbursement or Specialized Training Program.